FAST, EASY, DELICIOUS & HEALTHY!
If you are looking for a salad that is low on calories but big on flavor and portion size then this one's for you!
Here's what you'll need for 4 servings.
- 1 15oz Can Black Beans
- 2/3 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Head Organic Romain Lettuce, chopped or torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 Pint Organic Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1/4 Cup Organic Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup (insert your favorite creamy dressing here)
Rinse beans and simmer in a sauce pan with the frozen corn for 3 minutes. Set aside. Mix sour cream and dressing. Layer each plate with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, dressing, beans/corn, and cheese. Top with a little cracked pepper.
This salad is full of wonderful nutrients and it is FILLING! The wonderful part about this dish is that it will leave you feeling full but not sluggish. And the taste of those organic tomatoes? Mmmmm.... ENJOY!
4 servings of 380 calories per serving.
Subscribe to The Organic Beat via email at the top of this page. Never miss a recipe and read at your own convenience.
If you are on a mobile device click "View web version" below to see the subscribe button.
**Your email will remain private and will never be shared.